Get an inside look into the manufaturing of the Hotronix® presses.
Learn about the features and benefits of the Air Fusion heat press.
View More Videos in Video Library
Heating Element – Lifetime
Framework – 5 years
Circuit Board – 2 years
Parts & Labor – 1 year
Download Manual (PDF)
Hotronix® Air FUSION® Heat Press
Smarter Air-Powered Technology. Faster Production.
- $4,150.00 retail price
- 16" x 20" available in table top or adjustable height pedestal stand
- Exclusive Auto-Adjust Pressure™ automatically adjusts to the thickness of the item being printed
- Full Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Auto open, auto swing design, with a foot pedal reduces fatigue
- Swing motion allows for a heat-free workspace
- Touch screen stores frequently used settings, production cycle counter, and auto on/off capability
- Data interface port allows for future software upgrades
- User-safe two-hand push button operation
- 120 PSI for high pressure applications
- Optional quick-change platens; no tools required
- Program up to four different pressure and time settings
- Die pressure cast 365 aluminum corrosion-free framework
- Perfect for high volume, specialty decorators, direct-to-garment printing, and embossing
- Requires air compressor (not included) with minimum ½ horsepower and 2 gallon hold tank. Uses 2.3 CFM
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/2250W/8A
Made in the USA
Cast-in tubular heating
Powder coated finish
Actual weight: 126-152 lbs.
Ship weight: 154-245 lbs.,
Ship dim. 48" x 40" x 58"(P)
6" x 10"
8" x 10"
11" x 15"