Learn about the features and benefits of the Fusion heat press.
This video will walk you through the steps of unpacking and setting up your Fusion.
View More Videos in Video Library
Heating Element – Lifetime
Framework – 5 years
Circuit Board – 2 years
Parts & Labor – 1 year
Download Manual (PDF)
Hotronix® Fusion IQ™ Heat Press
Thread It! Print It! Spin It!
- New Fusion IQ™ controller features troubleshooting and self-diagnostic capabilities
- Track performance and print productivity reports from anywhere with the new Hotronix Online Portal
- New larger, higher resolution screen with improved touchscreen response
- $2,100.00 retail price
- One size available 16″ x 20″
- Threadability™ on the lower platen: position the garment, rotate, and decorate any area
- Touch Screen Technology: program an unlimited number of frequently used application settings
- Production cycle counter, auto on/off settings, and eight optional language settings
- Swing and draw motions allow for a heat-free workspace
- Optional quick-change platens, no tools required
- Twin Timer™ allows users to pre-set individual time settings for two-step application or for pre-heating and application
- Special cast aluminum alloy frame
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/10A
- Hotronix® FUSION® Heat Press is protected by U.S. Patent No. 8,418,739
Made in the USA
Cast-in tubular heating
Powder coated finish
Actual weight: 140 lbs.
Ship weight: 150 lbs.
Ship dim. 37” x 25” x 24”
6″ x 10″
8″ x 10″
11″ x 15″