Learn about the features and benefits of the MAXX heat press.
This video will walk you through the steps of unpacking and setting up a MAXX Clam heat press.
View More Videos in Video Library
Heating Element – Lifetime
Parts & Labor – 1 year
Download Manual (PDF)
The MAXX® Clam Heat Press
Delivers MAXXimum value for Start-Up Business
- Three sizes available 16"x20", 15"x15", 11"x15"
- Easy-to read digital time and temperature display for consistent printing
- Wide opening for easy layout
- Space saving clam shell design
- Patented Over-the-Center Pressure Adjustment for even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure regardless of the substrate thickness
- Scratch resistant, baked on powder coat finish
- Smooth shock opening
- Coated non-stick heat platen
- HRPO laser quality steel framework
- Budget-friendly heat press for beginners or for use as a backup heat press
- Available in 120v/1800W/15A and 220v/1800W/8A
- Four optional interchangeable platens available
Learn how to make your MAXX Clam heat press up to 40% more efficient with the Heat Press Caddie.
Made in the USA
Cast-in tubular heating
Powder coated finish
Actual weight: 62-94 lbs.
Ship weight: 72-104 lbs.
Ship dim. 36" x 25" x 21"
6" x 10"
8" x 10"
11" x 15"