Learn about the features and benefits of the MAXX heat press.
This video walks you through the steps of unpacking and setting up your Cap heat press.
View More Videos in Video Library
Heating Element – Lifetime
Parts & Labor – 1 year
Download Manual (PDF)
The MAXX® Cap Heat Press
MAXXimum Value for Start-Up Business
- Size available 3.5" x 6"
- Easy-to-read digital time and temperature display for consistent printing.
- Under-the-Center Pressure Adjustment ensures even, edge-to-edge heat and pressure.
- Hold down device secures cap and creates a smooth surface.
- Coated non-stick heat platen.
- HRPO laser quality steel framework.
- Smooth shock opening.
- Decorate headwear of all shapes, styles, and sizes with the optional interchangeable platens available.
- Lightweight and portable for mobile heat printing.
- Available in 120v/500W/4A and 220v/500W/2A.
Made in the USA
Cast-in tubular heating
Powder coated finish
Actual weight: 31 lbs.
Ship weight: 40 lbs.
Ship dim. 26” x 15” x 21”
2.75" x 6.5"
3" x 5.75"
4" x 6.5"
4" x 8"