• A hold-down device will keep a cap secure for a smooth heat-printing surface.
• An automatic release will make multi-tasking a breeze.
• Optional platens, for various sized hats, will help you offer a variety of choices to your customers.
• Choose from a wide variety of heat printing designs available, such as heat transfer material, screen printed transfers, rhinestones, & embroidered patches.
• Determine which type of design is appropriate for the hat’s fabric.
• Mixing media is a profitable way to decorate hats. The combinations are endless. For example, try mixing letters and numbers with rhinestones for a unique effect.
• There are many types of caps beyond the traditional six-panel, such as visors, beanies, knit, skull, & military.
• Finding a wholesale headwear company with a large selection will make ordering easy and cost effective.
• Caps come in many fabrics, like cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blends, nylon, and fleece.
Tip: Heat pressing is not limited to just the bill or front of a hat. Try decorating the back, top, and sides.