1. It’s What We Do Stahls’ Hotronix is part of a family of companies which invented heat printing. Since 1932, Stahls’ has been providing the entire heat printing system. From transfers, to pre-cuts, to stock art, heat transfer vinyl and equipment—we manufacture and support everything you need for your imprinting business.
2. Cutting Edge Research and Development We listen to our customers and continually develop the industry’s most innovative features, centered around accuracy, ease of use, and overall operator ergonomics.
3. World-Class Manufacturing CNC turning centers, laser cutting, robotic welding, and automated powder coat lines ensure quality and consistency in every heat press assembled.
4. Blue Ribbon Support As an original purchaser of a Hotronix® heat press you are awarded free technical support as long as you own your equipment. With over 100 years of technical knowledge and experience, our techs are at your service 24/7/365!
5. Made With Pride in the USA We employ a well-balanced staff of assembly technicians, certified welders & machinists, mechanical engineers, and customer service specialists, all of whom take pride in manufacturing each unit in Carmichaels, PA. The majority of our employees have 20-plus years of service.
6. Worldwide Distribution We warehouse final products, ready for shipment worldwide. With over one million dollars in equipment inventory, we drop ship our dealer and customer orders same day for no extra fee.
7. The Right Tool for the Job Our full product line offers solutions for any and all heat printing applications. From swingers and clamshell styles to draw presses and caps, we have a well-balanced selection across a price range that will suit anyone from hobbyists to commercial factories.
8. Certifications Our equipment comes with UL, ULC, and CE certifications, giving our product the stamp of approval from these independent agencies and ensuring our heat presses are compliant with worldwide safety standards.
9. Custom Capabilities We will work with you to come up with a design to create a custom platen to accomplish any job. Heat print umbrellas, shoes, any size garment, can koozies, golf club covers, corporate bags, and much more. With such a wide range of possibilities, you can say “yes” to any job!
10. Join The Family Call us today to become part of the Stahls’ Hotronix® heat printing family. We are available around the clock to meet all of your needs and answer any questions you may have.